CRUNCHY and SAVORY PROTEIN SNACK

CRUNCHY and SAVORY PROTEIN SNACK
A Healthy and Easy to make Snack!


I am a big fan of snacks. I am even a bigger fan of crunchy snacks!

Lately, I've been toasting a lot of nuts and seeds, and discovering new ways to improve the quality of this snack. I believe I have found a new level of yumminess!











What You'l Need:
Honestly, I did not go out to buy anything for this recipe, but used what I had in the cabinet.
I encourage you to do the same! I found:

1/2 cup of raw Cashews
1/2 cup of raw Pumpkin Seeds
2 cups of raw Sunflower Seeds
a small handful of raw Pecans
1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tablespoon of Sunflower seed Oil
Spices (I used Cardamon, Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, Majoram and Red Pepper Flakes).

How To:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine nuts and seeds into a bowl.
3. Add in spices. Measure out a small palm full for each of them but use a pinch (or two) of the red pepper flakes.
4. Add in oil and vinegar.
5. Stir. Then spread them out onto a baking pan.
6. Let them bake for 30-35 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn. Rotate the pan and stir the seeds and nuts at the 20 minute mark.

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN JUICE FOR HEALTH

LIFE'S TEACHINGS AND MY BIKE

EATING FOR ENERGY